Sunday, December 13, 2015

DIY Glittery Snow Covered Branches


I've been playing with sticks again ;-)
and spray paint!

I love using natural elements in my decorating whenever possible.

Of course in the summer, there is always fresh flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

The fall season offers colorful leaves, pumpkins, and pine cones.

Recently as the beautiful fall colored leaves disappeared leaving bare branches, I used those in my home decor adding some texture.

As the winter season approaches I am still using those beautiful sticks, but kicking them up a notch...


with glitter spray paint.



Don't they look like beautiful snow covered branches?


I added a little extra in some spots, creating an icicle affect, if you will.

Nestled in a bubbly blue jar, they make a statement all their own.


I love the height that they add to this corner of the room.  The eyes are drawn up to the sparkle and then...to the snow shoes!


As easy as this project was, I have to say that it is one of my favorites!

Sharing with:

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Easy projects are my favorites, too. Blessings~
    Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful, and a lovely idea. I love the glitter on the stark branches. I had to look twice at the snowshoes, because I thought they were some sort of badminton or tennis rackets :) I have not been around snow very much in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article with excellent pictures!!!
    Thanks for sharing.!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...