Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The New Pioneer Magazine Summer 2016 issue


The New Pioneer magazine Summer issue is now available and WOW is it full of some great ideas!

I enjoyed reading the article about a Vermont farm that has a program giving children that live in large cities the opportunity to experience the lifestyle and practices of farmers.  They also make some great cheese!

I learned a lot from the basket weaving articles.

There are DIY sheds, rustic furniture, compact campers, a farm-to-brew article, and so much more.

There are lots of gardening ideas in this issue, including my article on how we grow tomatoes with the help of cattle fence.

The New Pioneer magazine is full of real people and real projects...a great read for the pioneer that lives in all of us.

I hope you pick up a copy and are inspired!

2 comments:

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...