Tuesday, January 19, 2016

We Have Been Published!


I am so excited to share with y'all that we have been published in a magazine!


In the Spring issue of The New Pioneer magazine (now available) you can read my article about our chicken coop that we built out of re-purposed materials.    

The New Pioneer magazine is full of great information for the pioneer that lives in all of us!  Wherever you are on your pioneering journey, you will find inspiring stories and projects throughout this issue.  Topics range from gardening, animals, cooking, DIY projects, and even a collaboration with hometalk.com.

  The pictures throughout the magazine are real projects and real people.  I love that being a contributor to this magazine allows me do two things that I am passionate about - writing and photography. 

I am honored to have my picture and bio listed with some amazingly talented people.  I have more articles in the works and will be a regular contributor.  The New Pioneer magazine is published quarterly.  You can find it in most places where magazines are sold, or you can subscribe to it here

Thank you for checking it out!


19 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Congratulation Lori! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jes! YOU would love this magazine...it is full of great stuff!

      Delete
  2. That's so exciting for you Lori! I've read the magazine before and dream of what i could do! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vickie! I agree...it is always full of inspiration.

      Delete
  3. Wow, maybe one day I could do that. Exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! I haven't heard of this magazine before, but it sounds like it's chocked full of great idea. Congratulations on being able to do what you love. Continued blessings...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy,
      You would love this magazine...it's right up your alley!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Lori, that's neat. xoox Su

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Keep up the great posts--we love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!
    The coop looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting for you...what is it about seeing your name in print? I get all giddy as well!
    Thanks for sharing on the Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop!
    http://oursimplelife-sc.com/simple-homestead-blog-hop-35/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do get giddy Tracy! It's a dream come true.

      Delete
  9. I just saw this post pop up in your sidebar, and had to comment... albeit pretty late, lol! Congratulations to getting your idea published, and really, $20 to build a coop, that is so amazing! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...