Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Every Flock Needs A Super Star


Every flock needs a super star, right?
Well, Betty the chicken certainly thinks so.
It seems a lot of my chicken pictures include our Barred Rock named Betty.  Why is that you may wonder.  The answer is simple.  Betty likes to be in the spotlight!  When she sees that I have my phone or camera, she proudly puffs up and strikes a pose for me.

To read more about Betty the Super Star click here to read my post at Community Chickens.
There are more pictures there too ;-)

3 comments:

  1. That is so funny! I have a banty Buff Orpington named Goldie, and she loves coming to see me, and posing for pictures too! Isn't it fun to see the personalities that chickens have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty is really struttin' her stuff! I enjoy seeing the pictures and reading about your chickens and all your animals.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...