Friday, September 16, 2016

Farm Photo Friday (September 16, 2016)


Welcome to Farm Photo Friday!


This beautiful pink wildflower has had many visitors lately.


I usually have kitchen scraps in this little bucket for the chickens.
The nosy ladies were quite disappointed when they only saw their eggs that I just collected.


Always the poser...
Betty thinks she looks even more gorgeous when the sun rays and wind line up to give her that extra special glow. 


Because they work so hard in the summer heat to produce eggs, the ladies have enjoyed many spa days (also known as dust baths).  giggle!


The puffy white clouds, beautiful blue sky, and red barn were picture worthy on this particular day.  The cows made an appearance too.


Waiting patiently for me as I do my morning chores.


I wonder what they talk about?


The garden is still producing tomatoes and cucumbers.
The peppers finally decided to join the garden party.


Although we are back to HOT weather and air conditioning, I think it's safe to say that we all love the cooler days when we can have the windows open.


The porch is a favorite spot for napping.
Look closely at the fire wood...


I have caught Marina napping there a few times.

Firewood...
Yes, I am ready for a cozy fire (and cooler weather)!


Does your hair ever look like this?
Mine does. ;-)

Hope these pictures brought a smile to your face and maybe even a little chuckle.

Have a fantabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful! What a great capture of life on your farm. That sky is something!
    Enjoy your weekend, Lori. ;0D

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...