Friday, April 17, 2015

Farm Photo Friday (4-17-2015)


Welcome to Farm Photo Friday.

A picture is worth a thousand words...


Spring gives new life to so many things...

apple tree



first blooming tulip



starting to get feathers



chics are one week old

Our first set of turkeys died within 24 hours of getting them.?.?.?
We got these at a feed store...hope one is a male!



We have decided to sell the alpacas.
We want to put cows in the pasture instead.



Don't miss a Farm Photo Friday!
Sign up to receive them by email every week.  
Sign up is on the right side bar.  
Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. Such cute photos, especially those newborn kittens, how sweet! So sad to hear that the baby turkeys all died, that's sad. :(
    Thanks for visiting my Seashore inspired bathroom and for letting me know you stopped by.
    Have a great weekend,
    gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coloring on those kittens amazes me...they are so different. Thanks for visiting Gina.

      Delete
  2. I love seeing the new babies, furred or feathered ones! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just something about baby animals....

      Delete
  3. So sorry about the turkey's. We had 4 baby chicks to die. When we first bought them home. You have a very pretty place...looking forward to the cattle post. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog today.
    Have a wonderful new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog... Those kittens are just adorable .. Especially the orange tabby... smile..
    I am your newest follower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am so happy to have you following along Faye! I agree...that orange kitten...aahhh! We don't need any more cats, but I think I may just need to keep that one ;-)
      Lori

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...