Thursday, August 11, 2016

Cucumber Salad with Homemade Ranch Dressing


This cucumber salad is a quick and easy way to use up my bountiful supply of cucumbers.

I harvest from the garden in the morning before it gets so stinkin' hot outside.
We have had days on end where it's sooooo hot that when I step outside my glasses fog up!

I really need to get on the ball and can or freeze some pickles, but until then I will continue to delight in eating them raw or like this.




I recently discovered how easy it is to make homemade ranch dressing and it is delicious poured all over these beauties.


After rinsing, I like to leave some of the skin on the cukes.
The color and texture is great!

 

Extra black pepper is usually added and stirred in ;-)


Do you have a favorite way to eat cucumbers?

P.S. Are you on instagram?  I may have become a bit obsessed.  It's so easy to post a quick picture that doesn't necessarily warrant a full blog post.  There is so much to see - it's great to have a look around and meet other like-minded people too.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great, and since I have some cukes to use up....on the menu!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...