Friday, October 23, 2015

Custom Painted Drawer Pulls


When I was making over my recent auction find I had a vision...


I wanted a dark stain to match the other antique pieces in the room, but I wanted to add a touch of color that would compliment the blue decor in my daughter's room.




I searched stores and on-line for the perfect drawer pulls.

What I did like was way out of budget - some cost more than I paid for the dresser!

So I decided to get creative...


I had these left over cabinet handles from our kitchen cabinets.


I painted them with blue chalk paint that I had on hand from another project.


I love the subtle color that it adds.


It doesn't distract from the engraving on the drawers, but adds just that little something.


I like the look of the light blue combined with the dark stain.

How 'bout you...
Have you finished any furniture lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...