Monday, December 26, 2016

The First Snow of the Season at LL Farm


The first snow of the season has come and gone.

It was beautiful!



The cold (single digits) and wind delayed school for a couple days.


I knew this round of snow would not last for long, so I snapped some pictures.

I hope you find them mesmerizing!



The swirling white blanketed the ground and left beautiful white pockets here and there.

Trees and bushes were draped with white fluff.





The creek was partially frozen.



Red berries popped out from under the snow.



All the animals adjusted.





I am one of those weird people that love snow!

And, in case your wondering about today's weather...
Rain and the temperature is 60 degrees F!

I know, I know...
But don't worry...just wait 10 minutes and it will change again :-)


5 comments:

  1. Your photos are beautiful! Now that I'm older, this is my favorite way to see snow--in my cozy chair inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a winter wonderland where you are! Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing to see those bright red berries under all that snow? Amazing! Love your snow hens!
    Enjoy your wintry weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures- the cat is my favorite. He is looking like I can't believe this is happening. You are so right -just 10 minutes and it will change. All our snow has left with our high temp of 50 too yesterday. It was looking dirty anyway and we needed some fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo's, I think snow is beautiful. On Christmas day we where in the upper 50's and yesterday we where in the 70's, a little warm blessings we enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...