Monday, January 9, 2017

Top 10 Posts From 2016

Top posts from 2016...

I've been seeing this a lot in blogland, so I thought it would be neat to see what YOU, my readers, have been interested in.

I have been blogging for two years, but I don't have just one topic, per say...

I post about a variety of things that interest me (and hopefully interest you too):

cooking
gardening
farm to table
decorating
diy
homesteading
chickens

When going through my statistics I found that many of you are interested in the recipes that I post.

Believe me when I say that I don't consider myself a prized chef in any way!
In fact, I have a few funny stories about my early days of cooking.

What I am, is just like you - a home cook.
Cooking is universal - it's a way to show love to others.

I enjoy cooking for my family and friends.

I love creating farm to table meals that nourish the soul.

And, come on ...who doesn't enjoy a good dessert recipe?

But the top 10 that you chose were not just recipes.
So with out further ado, I give you LL Farm's top 10 posts from 2016:

Starting with number 10:

Tomato and Basil Salad






Farm Sitters



Our Lives Are The Dash






Feed Sacks From Grandma






Black Bean Burger







And, drum roll please...
 LL Farm's number 1 post from 2016 is:

Home Canned Apple Pie Filling

Thank you for making these your favorite 10 posts!


4 comments:

  1. So many favorites! I enjoy your blog so much. Glad you joined blogland. ;0D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I'm glad to have net you through blogging.

      Delete
  2. I enjoy all your posts but I love your animals and Farm Photo Fridays best. Thanks for all the good ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Vikki, I will still be posting about the animals too. 😊

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...